Thursday, August 6, 2009

Long Hair or Short Hair?

I wan feel confuse of this question.
I cant make a decision of the question><"
Now i'm short hair...Why i will have this kind of question come out of my mind?
Haha..That is because I saw many girl have long hair...(So beautiful^^)
All Models i saw in Magazine also have a long hair..
All of my girls classmate also have long hair...except me
Long hair gives a very feminine feeling right?
But...Short hair i can always change my hair style><"
ANd the most important is,Yamada like the type of girl that has short hair(haha><")
Haiz...Long hair suitable to me or short hair?
Now already cut my hair...Er...
"Hair on both sides like Okamoto Keito
Top of the Hair like Daiki Arioka
Hair in front like Chinen Yuri..."
haha...but my hair no place like Yamada Ryosuke><'
Now my hair like a boy...n i look so "MAN" now><(i don't wan look more feminine...= ="but now...haiz...)
If i wan long hair to stay need to wait a long periout
So i wait my hair become long or maintain short hair now><"
Long hair suitable to me or short hair?
BLUR AH...

3 comments:

KeN-Ny said...

No hair is the best!!!

Jerome <(^3^<) said...

Nice blog..
But can i make a prediction?

I predict, you'll see this message around mid 2010. Maybe on the month of May?

When you see this, you are really bored and have nothing else to do.

pierciiiiing said...

Hello, I want to have one of these piercing models, but I am unsure. Can you look at it?

Double Nose Piercing

Cheek Piercing

Ashley Piercing

Dimple Piercing

Vch Piercing Jewelry

Tragus Piercing

Post a Comment